Meet Cultivate Therapist: Heather Pederson, MFTI
1) What is your favorite thing to do in San Diego?
I love trying new restaurants in San Diego. The diversity of cultures represented is what originally drew me to San Diego.
2) What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books (my mood determines which one I pick up) : Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, The Polyvagal Theory by Stephen Porges, and Morning Star by Pierce Brown.
3) What do you love about being a therapist?
I love witnessing people grow in their ability to tend and care for themselves and their relationships in more fulfilling ways.
4) What types of clients do you work with?
I work with individuals and couples seeking deeper connections, healthy boundaries, less anxiety, and more awareness of their true selves.
5) What is your favorite quote?
"Give dignity"- motivational speaker. Giving dignity (to ourselves and others) is essential to resolving any difficult interaction. I have found that when we attune to the innate dignity within each of us, restoration occurs.
6) How can new clients contact you?